Waiting list in operation until further notice.
Laid around an attractive landscaped setting, the apartment blocks are surrounded by extensive open spaces.
The complex features 4 blocks of 72 high specification apartments on a landscaped site.
- 3 and 4 bedroom apartments – all bedrooms ensuite – to house 221 students.
- Swipe card access control to all Blocks, apartments and bedrooms.
- Fully furnished, including study desks and chairs, sofas and TVs.
- Fitted kitchens complete with cutlery, utensils, etc.
- Internet access & wifi included in all bedrooms / apartments.
- On-site facilities include laundrette, gymnasium, recreation room, car parking, convenience store and deli.
The Residences, St. Angela’s has been designed and built to the highest standards and includes high quality fittings, furnishings and equipment which considerably exceed normal Section 50 development specifications.
Each property has a high quality fit-out included.
The fit out is designed to an extremely high standard, ideal for self-catering accommodation. This standard ensures that all of the properties have the necessary equipment for both the academic year and also the summer season.
Durability, ease of management and comfort has been the guiding principles in planning the specification for all of the units.
The apartments are designed to cater for the needs of the modern student and also to accommodate the ever-increasing demand for self-catering accommodation of a high standard during the summer period. For this reason all bedrooms will cater for one student only during the academic year. However, there is a capability to convert all rooms to double bedrooms that will cater for the busy summer market. All bedrooms are ensuite.
The design of all apartments is dual aspect, which ensures that every room is orientated to receive direct sunshine. The majority of living and bedrooms areas have a southerly facing window or glazed screen. With no more than five apartments to each Lift Lobby a high degree of privacy is ensured.